Founded in 2006
30 days return
Delivery from stock
OWC Thunderbolt 3 14-Port Docking Station (Space Gray)
With the OWC Thunderbolt 3 Dock, you will always have enough ports for your Mac. Nothing is more annoying than wanting to connect a device to your Mac but lacking the necessary ports to do so.
This Thunderbolt 3 Dock offers a simple solution to this issue. With this Thunderbolt 3 Dock, your MacBook Pro will instantaneously gain 14 ports; ideal and convenient!
The Thunderbolt 3 Dock offers more connectivity, power and passthrough charging than ever before. Connect two 4K displays, charge you MacBook and up to 6 devices simultaneously, enjoy pristine audio, cabled networks and more.
The Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station is very easy to use and lightning-fast. Connect the device to your Apple product with one cable and you will gain 14 ports instantaneously, what else would you want?
Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station Ports:
1x USB-C (USB 3.1 Gen 2) port
1x USB-A (USB 3.1 Gen 1) port
1x SD card reader slot
1x microSD car reader slot
1x Combo in/out audio jack
2x Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports
1x Mini DisplayPort 1.2
4x USB-A (USB 3.1 Gen 1) port
1x Gigabit Ethernet
1x S/PDIF digital audio output jack
Push your Mac to the max with this beautiful Docking Station.
- Mac: OS X 10.12 or later
- Windows 10 or later
- High-power USB support is required for compatibility with the Apple SuperDrive and Apple USB keyboard, and is required to enable high-speed charging for Apple iPads, iPhones and other higher-power capable devices. To enable high-power USB support, an easy software update is required, including restart following this installation. Driver for macOS.
- Any Thunderbolt 3 equipped computer
- Compatible with bootable USB devices in macOS
- Thunderbolt 3: Intel DSL6540
- USB Type-A: Fresco Logic FL1100EX (x2)
- USB Type-C: ASMedia ASM1142
- Ethernet: Intel i210
- S/PDIF Audio: C Media CM6533
- Headphone / Mic: C Media CM6533
- SD 4.0: Genesys Logic GL3227
- Mini DisplayPort DP++: Parade PS181
- (1) Thunderbolt 3 port (dedicated power delivery port)
- (1) Thunderbolt 3 port (for downstream devices)
- (1) mini DisplayPort 1.2 (supports DP++)
- (4) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A ports (rear) - 1 compliant with Battery Charging 1.2 spec
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A port (front) - compliant with Battery Charging 1.2 spec
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port (front) - power delivery 5V up to 3A
- (1) Gigabit Ethernet port
- (1) S/PDIF digital audio port (output only)
- (1) SD 4.0 media card reader (front)*
- (1) Hybrid 3.5 mm headphone / mic jack
Media Card Support
- SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards up to 2TB
- UHS-II speeds up to 312 MByte/s (HD312)
- Supports one 5K display @ 60HZ or two 4K via Thunderbolt 3 port and mini DisplayPort.
- Dual displays require a native Thunderbolt 3 display or the appropriate Thunderbolt 3 adapter. Dual 4K setups will run at different refresh rates depending on which OS and connection types are being utilized.
- Can power / charge TB3 laptops up to 85W
- External UL-listed universal auto-switching power supply
- AC input: 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
- DC output: 20V, 9A
- Adapter plugs for international use sold separately
Environmental (Operating Temperature)
- Temperature (°F) 32° to 104°
- Temperature (°C) 0° to 40°
Environmental (Non-Operating Temperature)
- (°F) -4°F to 158°F
- (°C) -20°C to 70°C
- Height: 25 mm (1.0 in)
- Width: 230 mm (9.1 in)
- Length: 89 mm (3.5 in)
- 522 g (18.4 oz)
* Both the SD card reader and the micro SD card reader are controlled by the same chipset. This means that only one can be in use at a time.