Founded in 2006
30 days return
Delivery from stock
OWC Express 4M2
Small in size. Big on capability. OWC’s Express 4M2 is at your disposal with four easily accessible M.2 NVMe SSD slots, adaptable to every workflow with vibration dampening feet that allow for vertical or horizontal positioning. Install up to 8TB of storage and experience up to 2800 MB/s of overwhelming performance through a Thunderbolt 3 interface. The Express 4M2 is an amazingly small digital workhorse with world-renowned OWC quality and award-winning built-in support.
Customize your Express 4M2 with 4 NVMe SSDs, adjust them to any desired RAID level and connect it all using Thunderbolt 3 – the fastest and most versatile interface around. The unprecedented performance alone will help you meet your deadlines faster, giving your more time to explore your creativity and push your projects further.
- macOS 10.12 or later*
- Windows 10 or later
- Mac or PC featuring Thunderbolt 3 interface
- Mac or PC featuring Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 interface**
- (1) Thunderbolt 3 (Alpine Ridge DSL6540)
- (2) USB-C and Power Delivery (Texas Instruments TPS65983)
- (1) DisplayPort***
Max Transfer Rate
- Thunderbolt 3: 40 Gb/s (5000 MB/s)
- 4K @ 60Hz
- (4) M.2 - 2280 "M Key" (PCIe 3.0 x1 per slot)
- (4) M.2 NVMe or
- (4) M.2 AHCl (PCle only)
Kensington Security Slot
- Yes (Power and Activity)
Plug and Play
- Power Supply
- Internal UL-listed universal auto-switching
- AC input: 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
- DC output: 12V, 7.5A
- Ambient Temperature
- Operating: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Non-Operating: -4°F to 158°F (−20°C to 70°C)
- Height: 6.0 cm (2.4 in)
- Length: 11.3 cm (4.4 in)
- Width: 13.6 cm (5.4 in)
- 0 g (1.76 lbs)
* SSDs using 512b sector sizes require macOS 10.13 or later.
** Host computers with a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port require the Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter.
*** Does not support Dual-Mode DisplayPort (DP++). Adaptable to HDMI, DVI, and VGA via active adapters. Supports Multi-Stream Transport (MST), although MST is not currently supported by macOS.